Simply flash your NTUC Card for the following members' rates
Taxi Association members and their family members will be extended the NTUC Membership rates as follows:
General Practitioner (GP) Outpatient Consultation @ $16.05 nett
*$4.70 per drug per week (applicable only for acute condition)
Flu (Quadrivalent) @ $31.78
Pneumococcal @ $67.41
Other Vaccinations @ members’ rates
$22 GP Outpatient Consultation (up to 3 generic acute medicines) is no longer applicable for members WEF 11 Nov 2019.
Terms & Conditions:
- Members & family members present membership card/ show a picture of membership card from their mobile phone or verbal quote "NTUC membership" at the point of registration.
- $10 surcharge on consultation fee applies on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
- Prescriptions of drugs are at the sole discretion of the attending physician.
- Non-standard acute drugs and chronic drugs will be charged at prevailing rates.
- Prior appointment is required for Health Screening.
- Services are available at all Raffles Medical Clinics in Singapore and Raffles Health Screeners and are not available at Raffles Executive Medical Centres and 24-Hour Emergency at Raffles Hospital.
- Corporate programmes and other promotions are not applicable with these prices.
- Mode of payment – Cash/Credit Card/ NETS
- No refund will be given for the unutilised items in the packages.
- Packages prices and terms are subject to change without prior notice.