Simply flash your NTUC Card for the following members' rates
General Practitioner (GP) Outpatient Consultation $16.05*
(applicable only for acute conditions)
Vaccination & Medical Check-up
- Pneumococcal Vaccination @ $66
- Medical Check-up from $26.96
- Fasting Blood Glucose Test / Lipid Profile Test / Blood Pressure Taking /
BMI Measurements @ $19.26
- Raffles General w/o pap smear/ with pap smear @ $136.75 / $152.51
- Raffles Deluxe @ $405.00
- Raffles Deluxe Plus (for Men/Ladies) @ $522.00
- Raffles Executive (for Men/Ladies) @ $1,062.00
Terms & Conditions:
- Members & family members present membership card/ show a picture of membership card from their mobile phone or verbal quote "NTUC membership" at the point of registration.
- $10 surcharge on consultation fee applies on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
- Prescriptions of drugs are at the sole discretion of the attending physician.
- Non-standard acute drugs and chronic drugs will be charged at prevailing rates.
- Prior appointment is required for Health Screening.
- Services are available at all Raffles Medical Clinics in Singapore and Raffles Health Screeners and are not available at Raffles Executive Medical Centres and 24-Hour Emergency at Raffles Hospital.
- Corporate programmes and other promotions are not applicable with these prices.
- Mode of payment – Cash/Credit Card/ NETS
- No refund will be given for the unutilised items in the packages.
- Packages prices and terms are subject to change without prior notice.